O2 is one of the leading telecom brands in the U.K., providing mobile SIM card and broadband services. As a customer, it allows you to customize your monthly plan according to your needs. If you have recently subscribed to O2's Pay As You Go plan, you will need to activate your SIM card. Continue reading to find out how.
How to activate O2 Pay As You Go SIM card?
To activate your O2 Pay As You Go SIM card, follow these steps:
- First, insert your SIM card into the phone.
- To activate the O2 SIM card, you have to top-up the credits on your account.
- If you have a top-up card, call 248 from the phone and follow the instructions.
- If you do not have a top-up card, visit the O2 online recharge page:
- Next, enter the amount that you wish to add to your account, your card billing details, and your payment details to proceed.
- Then, call 4444 to check your call and texts balance. It should automatically reflect the changes that you have made to the account.