My Talking Pet
is an iOS application that lets users animate pets. The user has to take a picture of the pet, record voice (utter few sentences) and let the pet speak these words with the animated images. The editor of the application, WOBA Media integrated with it several appealing features like the ability to share the output on sharing websites.
- Importing and voice recording: selecting the image of the pet is done via file browsing on the image library. The user can also directly take a picture from the device's camera and enter it directly to My Talking Pet. Once introduced in the app, the user will have to record a voice composed of few sentences.
- MyTalking Pet: My Talking Pet manages to animate the image's eyes, mouth and chin by editing and encoding the latter. After that, it can combine and match the recorded voice with the pet's animated image. Note that the speaking voice is customizable. The user can select the tone of voice of a big dog or the voice of a little cat or any voice between.
- Sharing option: once created, it is possible to play the animated pet directly from the mobile phone. My Talking Pet lets users save the output to the Camera roll that can be watched at any time or shares it on Facebook social network. If not, the talking pet animation can be sent to other friends via email.
- Disguise, Love, Celebration and Message modes have been integrated to this latest version.
- My Talking Pet is amusing.
- This application is free for a limited time only.
Latest update on March 7, 2014 at 08:07 AM.