Shepard Fairey AR - Damaged is an augmented reality (AR) app for Shepard Fairey's (founder of OBEY clothing) exhibition Damaged. The app was developed by Vrt Ventures and created by scanning with lasers–generating an exact replica of the exhibit.
What are the key features of Shepard Fairey AR - Damaged?
- Interaction: the AR offers users the possibility to intuitively navigate through the exhibition and thus, experience fully Fairey's ideas. Walking around is easy enough to make you forget that you are using your smartphone.
- Narration: to make the experience even more powerful, the exhibition is narrated by Shepard Fairey himself.
- 3D: enjoy a full three-dimensional photo-realistic representation of the Damaged show.
- Virtual reality: you can also experience the exhibition with a VR headset.
- Exclusives: not only you can interact with Fairey's work but you can also enjoy some world premiere exclusives, unavailable until now.
How does Shepard Fairey AR - Damaged work?
Enjoying the exhibition is fairly easy. First, you have to download and install the app. Once this is done, you will be guided through the show. To walk around, you have to use the controllers.
Is it safe?
Is it free?
You can download and use this app for free.
- Shepard fairey damaged
- The file is damaged and could not be repaired illustrator [solved] > Office Software Forum
- Illustrator could not open this file we tried to read it but it is too damaged to recover > Recovery software Forum
- Illustrator (CS4) just crashed [solved] > Software Forum
- Opening a corrupted Illustrator .ai file [solved] > Office Software Forum
- The main idm executive file is damaged [solved] > Viruses & Security Forum