Protect files from being copied

Closed
freaksforpc Posts 1 Registration date Monday December 1, 2008 Status Member Last seen January 7, 2009 - Jan 7, 2009 at 01:53 AM
 sunder - May 7, 2010 at 04:32 PM
Hi,
I'm working in a company and will have to give a client some pictures. Before giving him the pictures I would like to know if there is a way to protect them from being copied.
Please help me.
Related:

4 responses

digimax Posts 4 Registration date Monday December 1, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 27, 2009
Jan 7, 2009 at 03:11 AM
Hello,
You cannot really protect the files on your CD from being copied. But, you can watermark the pictures, or you can give low-resolution versions of digital copies to your client to protect your ownership of the hi-resolution version.
Hello Mr. Mohan,

Please visit http://www.esecurity4all.com to get the best and the strongest CD/DVD protection services in the world today.

Also they have their protection services available at a very affordable rate.

Their CDs and DVDs have been tested and certified in international market as the strongest.

Hope that will help you in protecting your CDs and increasing your sales and profit.

Regards
Rahul
How do I use the software that protect my files, audio, video, text file, data files, etc.
how we can protect important files from being deleted or cut
please visit www.aftindia.in. they provide copy protection and anti-piracy solution and services based on CD/DVD and USB, etc