Android devices allow you to hide files in secret folders. In order to reverse this feature, the device also lets you display these hidden files.
How to show hidden files on Android?
Open the File Manager. Next, tap Menu and select Settings.
Scroll to the Advanced section, and toggle the Show hidden files option to ON:
You should now be able to easily access any files that you'd previously set as hidden on your device.
How to delete hidden files on Android?
To delete hidden fiels, you will have to follow the procedure from above in order to display them first. Once the files and folders are visible again, you can delete them manually.
How to recover deleted hidden files on Android?
Recovering deleted hidden files can be hard but not impossible. Here are two tips to do so:
- Use a data recovery app such as Dupmster or Data Recovery.
- If you use a cloud service such as Google Photos, Dropbox, OneDrive, or Google Drive, check if the service stores a backup of your data.
- Show hidden files android
- Block hidden numbers android
- Show hidden files in usb attrib command
- How to read ZIP, RAR or TAR files on Android Devices
- Make Your Login Password Visible on Android
- Secret codes for Android phones
- Android IP address: check and change it
- Block calls from unknown numbers: on Android, iPhone
- Manage and organize apps on Android