You may need to protect your PDF file against copying and printing. Hopefully, Adobe Acrobat provides that feature and allows you to set the protection settings the way it fits your needs.
To protect your PDF file against copying and printing on Adobe Acrobat Pro DC:
- Open a file in Acrobat and choose Tools > Protect.
- Select whether you want to restrict editing with a password or encrypt the file with a certificate or password. Check the Check copy text, images, and other content box is clear. In Compatibility, choose a version of Adobe Acrobat that is equal to or less than the Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader version of the recipient.
- Set the password or security method as you want.
- Click OK and then click Save.
- Protect pdf from copying
- How to protect pdf from copying
- Protect pdf from printing
- Save as pdf download > Download - Other
- You've tried to log in too many times. to protect your account, a temporary block has been placed on logging in. please try again later. [solved] > Facebook Forum
- All networking commands pdf > Guide
- To protect you, your profile is not visible to people on facebook and you can't use your account. > Facebook Forum
- Screenshot pdf > Guide