Error uploading identification authorization

Closed
Abs - Oct 24, 2016 at 11:07 AM
 Abs - Oct 24, 2016 at 02:17 PM
Hello,
I'm trying to upload an image of my ID, as Facebook requires, from my android phone. Every time I try uploading a file, it takes me to an error page saying the image could not be uploaded due to low memory. I have plenty of internal, and SD storage. Please help!

Related:

1 response

xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Oct 24, 2016 at 02:12 PM
I believe the Low Memory warning pops up when the RAM available for running apps is low, not the storage RAM. To find out how much you have, go to Manage Apps->Running, and look at the bottom of the screen. I'm not sure what limits the phone is set to, but if the free RAM gets down to <50-100 MB, that will probably set off the warning.

I suggest you clean out caches of browsers and other apps that might have big caches (I hear Google Currents is a big culprit). Also, make sure you don't have a huge number of txt messages still available on your phone, especially if they're MMS (multimedia)--if you have a bunch of photos or videos that someone texted to you, that could take up a fair amount of memory.

Good Luck
Thank you!