Photoscape 3.7

Closed
carlabeene Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday April 25, 2017 Status Member Last seen April 25, 2017 - Apr 25, 2017 at 01:40 PM
Gromster Posts 1 Registration date Sunday April 2, 2017 Status Member Last seen April 26, 2017 - Apr 25, 2017 at 02:42 PM
Hello,
I've used Photoscape 3.6.5 successfullly for a long time on one of my laptops. I downloaded Photoscape 3.7 on my other laptop and it was fine for a while. Suddenly when I try to paste an image on the Editor page, I get a circle with a slash through it. Can someone help me with this problem? I'm writing a manual and can't continue until I get this solved.
Thanks,
Carla
Related:

1 response

Gromster Posts 1 Registration date Sunday April 2, 2017 Status Member Last seen April 26, 2017
Apr 25, 2017 at 02:42 PM
Hi Clara,

I quite frequently used Photoscape 3.7 and it did happened once to me. What I did was to saved the image, uninstall and reinstall Photoscape and within Photoscape I opened the file and resaved it with another name, Surprisingly, the proprietary watermark disappear.

There's also another software online and I urge you to give it a try, it's called Canva. The Free version suffice for any image, text, infographics and lots more that are very professional looking . The only setback was you cannot save it with a transparent background. Tghus I saved it as a PNG or Jpeg than simply opened it in Photoscape for that purpose.

Hope this helps, cheers!