The discussions

Folders not visible when moving emails

Hello, When I try and move certain emails out of the inbox in to folders, I am seeing an issue where specific folders are not showing in the folder l...

Folders disappearing

Hello, I moved email into a folder (pension), when I received another email a few days later I wanted to move the email, but the folder had disappeare...

Can't access my yahoo mail account

Hello, When I log in to my Yahoo Mail, I get an uh-oh message, and my phone doesn't receive a notification either. Please help me

If any one have same issue?

Error: "553 5.7.2 [TSS09] All messages from (XXX.XX.XXX.XX) will be permanently deferred; Retrying will NOT succeed. See https://postmaster.yahooinc.c...

Verification code for yahoo help

Hello, hey i just got a new phone bc my other one was got ran over and now i am not able to get a verification code for yahoo on my phone not even an...

Yahoo emails disappeared entirely when moved to a folder.

Hello, I selected several emails in my Yahoo inbox and moved them to a folder, but they disappeared and are not in any of my folders, Inbox, trash, o...

Att/yahoo mail auto deleting messages

Hello, My email will put messages into either trash or spam seemingly before my eyes. I will be reading my mail and notice that an unread mail is miss...

Yahoo email not working on desktop

I am able to log into my sbcglobal.net acct on my phone w/the help from ATT tech support but does not work on my desktop.  

No options available to recover yahoo account

i get this message "Uh-oh... We can't recover your account online because there are no other options on file for your account​​​​​​​". and support yah...

Can't sign in yahoo mail account

Hello, im farangis i cant to sign in my mail account​​​​​​​

Yahoo app - how to set alert for specific emails

Hello,  I want to set alert for specific emails in the Yahoo app .. I've gone to Settings > "enable notification for..." > Reminders - Alerts that yo...

Help login in to yahoo

Hello, l can not login to my yahoo e mail or facebook when l go to yahoo help it is in chinese

Been hacked on my yahoo mailbox

i am the owner of ***@***...I do Not have a iphone!!! when i try to recover my password my option by calling getting a code works but then it says im ...

..to.... field in yahoo mail problem ..double mail received

when i enter my email address in the -to- field of yahoo mail and go to fill in -subject- my email changes into an icon with  my initials in it and my...

Not receiving verification code from yahoomail

Hello, I forgot my Yahoo password too and I tried to reset it through my mobile (only method I have access to) but I'm not receiving the verification...

Contacts issue

Hello, delete all yahoo contacts which are duplicate

Folders and sent mail problems...

Two problems for me: 1.  When I search mail I don't know which folders the 'hits' are from - hence I don't know if I need to highlight and move some ...

Results 1 - 17 out of a total of 17