The output files are only in .BMP format.
When using a program such as Universal Maps Downloader you can download maps from dedicated websites such as Google Map. Combining map parts into a bigger map is also part of the application's functions.
When starting Universal Maps Downloader, the user is invited to specify the type of map they want to get by selecting between available websites. Then they should enter the area's geographical coordinates.
Once the area's coordinates are entered, the program will display the requested map on its main interface. Zooming in any selected area to visualize more details is possible.
To save the imported map, it is requested to specify all the frontiers of the selected area. You can start the download by clicking on the "start" button.
Combining several downloaded maps is possible with Universal Map Downloader. You have to select the map parts you want to combine through the "Map Combiner" window
Is It Free?
This is a free trial version. The full version can be bought for $59.95.
- Universal map downloader
- Saver map - Best answers
- Universal maps downloader - Best answers
- Cod4 maps download - How-To - Call of Duty
- Google map download for pc windows 7 - How-To - Google maps
- Youtube map download ✓ - Forum - YouTube
- How to Download a Map with Google Maps - How-To - Google maps
- Google maps for ios 9.3.5 download - How-To - Mobile