UberEats download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
UberEats is an on-demand food delivery service created by the Uber Technology company. The application offers the user a variety of restaurants and grocery stores ready for shopping. It is available in more than 6,000 cities across 45 countries and growing. The application is a worldwide open network of food businesses with a wide range of food categories and services.
What are the key features of Uber Eats?
- So much food!: The app has a wide range of restaurants and small businesses to choose from, the categories vary from high cuisine to small business, so if you're in the mood for a fancy dinner for two you can make it happen, but maybe you’re in the mood for a nice dessert, or a famous fast food chains, local business, grocery stores and more! There’s everything for everyone.
- Get it at home or pick it up!: The app has expanded to apply the option of not only having the food delivered directly to your place, but if you're in the mood for a walk, or save a few bucks on delivery fees, you can pick up the food yourself at the restaurant or store by choosing the pick-up option and have it right on time by following the automatic updates and notifications sent to your phone.
- They’ll remember what you like: Every order you take on UberEats gets registered on their system, no matter when or from what restaurant you order, you’ll be able to reorder the same thing again since all of your favorite past orders will be saved on your profile, this in case you can’t choose from all of their hundreds of options. Plus, the more you order from the same place, the chances are you’ll get discounts and special offers.
- Ratings and Quality: All of the restaurants, grocery stores, and local businesses get ratings on quality, packaging, taste, and service. This means that you not only can choose based on the variety of food but also on ratings made by other users' experiences that can make you decide if you want to try or not the service of the restaurant or business.
- Promotions: UberEats often offer coupons and promotions, restaurants and businesses do it as well with different types of choices, all year promotions may vary and for some working people, a lot of food vouchers may apply with big discounts, also for delivery fees.
How does UberEats work?
UberEats allows users to browse local food options, place an order from their smartphone, and have it courier-delivered to any location within a designated geographic area. To use the service, simply download the app, enter your delivery address, place your order, and wait for it to arrive, or pick it up and the designated location. A dynamic screen will automatically keep you updated with push-up notifications on the status of your order. The UberEats service is available seven days a week, with a wide hour service sometimes 24/7 and delivery fees can vary depending on restaurants and locations.
How to use Uber Eats?
- Download the app > set up your account and choose your payment method.
- Make your pick!
- Bonne appétit and don’t forget to tip!
Is UberEats free?
The app is free to download, although you will have to link your credit card to order food.
- Download ubereats
- DaVinci Resolve 18 > Download - Video editing
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox
- Download Google Play Store: PC, Android (APK) > Download - App downloads
- Snapchat > Download - Instant messaging
- CapCut > Download - Video editing