Instacart download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Instacart is a handy way to do your grocery shopping if you don't have time to go to the supermarket and need something urgently. You can get fresh products at your doorstep on the same day in as little as 2 hours. The app works with major retailers, such as Aldi, Publix, Costco, Safeway, Wegmans, and 20,000 other retail locations across the US.
What are the key features of Instacart?
- Grocery delivery or pickup: you can order your groceries and get them delivered in 2 hours on the same day. The delivery can be done contactless to your home or as a curbside pickup at your local store.
- The best local grocery stores: you can select the shop where you'd like to buy products from more than 20 000 retailers.
- Chat with your personal shopper: you can chat with your shopper within the app in case some of the items are not available and you need a replacement.
- Exclusive deals: with the app you also access the selection of coupons, deals, and various sales on some items.
- Shopping list: the app also serves as a convenient way to create grocery lists to not forget anything.
- Group carts: you can shop together with your friends, neighbors, and family members living nearby to order grocery delivery together.
- More than 20 000 retail locations: Aldi, Publix, Costco, Safeway, Wegmans, and many more.
How does Instacart work?
The app is very easy to use. To get started, you need to create an account and then, you can select the store where you’d like to shop. Select the items, place the order, pay and it’s done! Moreover, new customers often get free delivery promotions.
Is Instacart free?
The app is free to download and use. Delivery fees start at $3.99 for same-day orders over $35. Fees vary for one-hour deliveries, club store deliveries, and deliveries under $35.