Slice: Package Tracker download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
If you are a fan of online shopping, you probably will love Rakuten Slice Package Tracker. This app syncs to your email and keeps an eye on all your purchases for you: you don't need to enter the tracking number again or search for your package, the app will do it for you.
Note: Due to General Data Protection Regulation Slice will temporarily stop providing the service to EU residents on May 23.
What are the key features of Slice?
- Price Drops: The app controls all the price drops, so if you bought something and it just dropped in price, the app can request a refund from a seller on your behalf and help you to save some money.
- Tracking: Slice syncs with your email and automatically takes tracking numbers for your purchases. When you want to know where your package is, you can simply open the Slice app and see the info without entering any codes.
- Receipts: Slice automatically stores all your e-receipts so don't worry if you'd like to return an item but accidentally deleted the email with a receipt.
- Budget control: With Slice, you can also track your budget and see on easy-to-understand graphs and charts how much you spend on online shopping per month, for example.
- Top Sellers Support: The app supports and tracks the packages from various merchants, including the biggest ones on the market, such as Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Gilt, Zappos, Woot, and many more.
How does Slice work?
Slice syncs to your email account and automatically imports all tracking numbers, e-receipts, and order details to the app. You can set up alerts and get notified when the parcel leaves the store or when it’s coming to your doorstep.
Is Slice free?
Slice is completely free of charge.
Is Slice safe?
Slice doesn’t collect information from all emails, only from emails that appear to be from merchants. Slice analyzes general shopping habits and shares this information with third parties, though that data stays anonymous. You can read more about Slice’s privacy and security policy.