VB Net Maker download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Disclaimer: it seems that the publisher's website is closed and that the software is no longer supported. Thus, the product may no longer work on your computer, or run with recurring error messages.
Visual Basic is a tool to create simple or complex graphics application, and with the evolution of technology, tools are available for editing codes. VB Net Marker is a software to generate VB.Net code that creates DAL (Data Access Layer) in one click.
- Creation: with VB Net Marker it is possible to improve your productivity. In fact, this software scans databases such as Oracle, SQL Server and Access in order to generate the DAL in VB.Net. And in addition to that, the creation is done in just a single click. Therefore, you can earn up to 40% of productivity by using it.
- Data Access: VB Net Marker has very simple objects in order to allow you to access data created from the program. Thus, an object database table has features like search, insert, update and delete. These tools are facilitating the consultation and browsing of all your data.
- Definition of terms: the application is also very easy to use. In fact, it is integrated with term definition file that will allow you to define clauses. Moreover, all information is linked together from Buttons Ok (update and insert) to Cancel and delete buttons.
Is It Free?
This is a trial version. It seems that the full product is no longer available for purchase.
- Vb code maker
- Disable a cell in excel using VB code [solved] > Forum - Excel
- Conditional formatting can't caputure text...NEED VB CODE PLEASE [solved] > Forum - Excel
- Why doesn't this simple VB code work? [solved] > Forum - Office Software
- VB code for drop-list menu width [solved] > Forum - Office Software
- Quick question on VB code [solved] > Forum - Programming
- Eclipse IDE
- QT SDK
- Visual Studio Community
- Orwell Dev-C++
- Cavaj Java Decompiler
- Code::Blocks Studio
- VB Editor
- MingW Developer Studio
- Java Tools
- IntelliJ IDEA
- Arduino IDE
- Apache JMeter
- Apache Tomcat