Samsung phones are great handsets to own, however, some users find that the output volume of the earphones is very low. This can be increased by the volume control buttons; if you are still having trouble with the level of sound coming through then there are some audio codes that help enhance the sound output.
How to increase mobile volume with a code on Samsung?
If you are not satisfied with the default volume of your Samsung mobile phone, then you can increase your audio output with the following code on your keypad:
From here you will need to follow this:
2. H/W test > 2.Audio Settings > 13. MP3 spk > Rx Vol.
There are 14 different levels that you can adjust the volume to:
|Level 1: 500||Level 2: 1000|
|Level 3 : 1500||Level 4: 2000|
|Level 5: 2500||Level 6: 3000|
|Level 7: 3500||Level 8: 4000|
|Level 9: 5000||Level 10: 6000|
|Level 11: 7000||Level 12: 8000|
|Level 13: 9000||Level 14: 9999|
Is there an increase volume Android code?
The above code should work for all Samsung devices, if not, then you can use this alternate code which should work for all Android devices:
After you have entered that code, go to Hardware Testing > the to Audio
From here, you can change the maximum volume. You should find the above volume levels.
Need more help with your Samsung device? Check out our Forum!
- Samsung volume increase code 2021
- Increase volume android code
- How to increase mobile volume code
- Samsung J3 Volume codes > Forum - Audio
- Samsung factory reset code android > Guide
- Samsung factory reset code > Guide
- Samsung mobile reset code 8 digit [solved] > Forum - Mobile
- Ringtone volume increase > Guide
- How to remove contact from blacklist: Android, on Samsung
- How to show hidden passwords on Samsung devices
- How to install games on Samsung phone