Image to Video SDK has been developed by ByteScout. This software allows the user to convert images into videos.
What are the key features of Image To Video SDK?
- Conversion: The main feature of this software is its ability to convert one or multiple images into a video. For that, it can support formats like JPG, PNG, or BMP. Concerning the video format, it supports WMV or AVI.
- Customization: By using Image to Video SDK, it is possible to define the output format. The user can add transition effects and define their duration. You can also set the time for displaying images, and choose colors and background pictures as well.
- Audio track: Watching a video without a sound is sometimes boring. An option was made in the software allowing the users to add a soundtrack to their video. You can set it from an external audio file in a format like MP3 or WAV.
- Image to Video SDK`s very intuitive interface makes it easy to manipulate.
- The transition effects that it provides are in 2D and 3D.
Is it free?
This is a trial version.