If you want to convert images to SmartArt graphics in powerpoint, just follow the simple steps in this article.
To convert images into SmartArt graphics:
Select the images to be converted to SmartArt. To select multiple images, click on the first one, then hold down the Ctrl key while clicking the other images.
- Go to the Format tab > Picture Tools > Format > Picture layout
- In the gallery, click the layout for the SmartArt graphic.
The gallery offers SmartArt graphics layouts which are the most appropriate for your images.
- When you have selected a layout for a SmartArt graphic, the images are automatically arranged according to the layout chosen. You can then add text to your SmartArt graphic and customize it by changing the color or Style.
- Convert picture to shape powerpoint
- Powerpoint convert picture to shape
- Convert image to powerpoint shape
- Convert JPG to PDF: Mac, online, free > Guide
- Powerpoint bullet list: into animation, SmartArt graphic > Guide
- How to modify SmartArt in powerpoint > Guide
- Crop in Powerpoint: custom shape, picture to circle, etc. > Guide
- How to export PPT to PDF: with notes, with hyperlinks > Guide
- How to create a summary slide in PowerPoint?
- Add or remove the progress bar in PowerPoint
- Apply the moderate effect SmartArt style in Powerpoint
- Powerpoint reverse animation: path, zoom
- How to add background music to PowerPoint?
- Action buttons in PowerPoint: add, activate, customize
- How to rearrange slides in Powerpoint: Windows, macOS