If you want to convert images to SmartArt graphics in powerpoint, just follow the simple steps in this article.
To convert images into SmartArt graphics:
Select the images to be converted to SmartArt. To select multiple images, click on the first one, then hold down the Ctrl key while clicking the other images.
- Go to the Format tab > Picture Tools > Format > Picture layout
- In the gallery, click the layout for the SmartArt graphic.
The gallery offers SmartArt graphics layouts which are the most appropriate for your images.
- When you have selected a layout for a SmartArt graphic, the images are automatically arranged according to the layout chosen. You can then add text to your SmartArt graphic and customize it by changing the color or Style.
- Convert picture to shape powerpoint
- Powerpoint convert picture to shape
- Convert image to powerpoint shape
- Youtube to mp3con converter > Download - Music downloads
- Convert m3u to mp3 > Guide
- Moderate effect powerpoint > Guide
- Powerpoint crop to custom shape > Guide
- Powerpoint viewer > Download - Office suites