Every smartphone emits some amount of radiation that may be absorbed by the human body. The radiation between a specific time period is technically known as specific absorption rate (SAR). If you want to find the radiation levels of your phone, you will need to find the SAR value of the device. Read this article to find the radiation levels of your smartphone.
How To Check Your Smartphone's SAR Value
The SAR value of a smartphone is usually mentioned on the device's back panel. Manufacturers also usually mention this information on their official websites and on the packaging of each device.
There is another way to find the SAR value of your smartphone. To do so, open your phone's keypad and dial *#07#:
The U.S. government has set the maximum recommended SAR level at 1.6 W/Kg, with many countries across the globe following the same standard. This means that any phone that emits more than 1.6W/kg is not recommended.
- Radiation check number
- *#07# phone radiation check - Best answers
- Mobile radiation check - Best answers
- Security check preventing login - Forum - Facebook
- Security check preventing - Forum - Facebook
- Security checks preventing login - Forum - Facebook
- Security check preventing login ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Facebook security check - Forum - Facebook