Someone hacked my fb account and changed my password [Closed]

-
 Prem -
Hello,

what will i do. my old fb account is hacked.. they changed my password..and they are using it
System Configuration: Android / Chrome 87.0.4280.66

3 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 26, 2021
Hi,

To recover your hacked account, go to https://www.facebook.com/hacked.

Click My account is compromised and enter your email, phone number or Facebook username, as well as your current or old password to access your account.

Then follow the on-screen instructions to secure your Facebook account.

Good luck.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Help Centre

I can’t reset my Facebook password because I can't access the email or mobile phone number on my account.
We know it can be frustrating to get locked out of your account and we'd like to help. Here are some methods you can try to reset your password:
Try logging in with an alternate email or phone number
You may be able to get back into your Facebook account by using an alternate email or mobile phone number listed on your account.
If you don't know what alternate information you have:
Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
Make sure to use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log into your Facebook account.
Learn how to reset your password once you get back into your account.
Try to recover your email account

If you signed up for Facebook with your email, contact your email service provider to regain access to the email on your Facebook account. For example, many email service providers have a Trouble signing in? option on their sign in screen.

If you regain access to your email, you can finish the steps to reset your password.
Try troubleshooting your mobile phone number

If you signed up with your mobile number, check out these mobile phone number login tips.
the problem is this is my old fb.. i forgot my password to my email because i didnt use my email already.. and my number before already gone
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 26, 2021
Do you remember your Facebook password? If the answer is yes, enter it to access your account in order to secure it and change your contact information.

If you don't remember your Facebook password, try following these steps to recover your account. Then choose the option "No longer have access to these", as you no longer have access to your email and phone number.

Unfortunately, if this option doesn't let you to recover your account, it will not be possible to get it back. You can try to recover your email account so that you can get the recovery code, or as a last resort, create a new Facebook account.

Good luck.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!