Sentence peekaboo

Closed
kriss - Updated on Aug 24, 2017 at 04:17 PM
Mazzaropi Posts 1985 Registration date Monday August 16, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 24, 2023 - Aug 24, 2017 at 07:46 PM
In excel. I am typing a sentence and as soon as I click in another cell half of my sentence disappears. Only to reappear when I click back into the beginning of the cell/sentence.
Related:

2 responses

Mazzaropi Posts 1985 Registration date Monday August 16, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 24, 2023 147
Aug 24, 2017 at 01:02 PM
Kriss, Good afternoon.

Pay attention to the size of the cell.

Your sentence will only appear complete while in the cells next to it there is no content.

When something in the next cell is included, there will be a cut in the view of the contents of the first cell.

Therefore, increase the width of the cell where your content is located and there will be no more cuts in the text view.

Is it what you want?
I hope it helps.
--
Belo Horizonte, Brasil.
Marcílio Lobão
That would have been my first move. But I have other content on the spread sheet. Its a salutation im trying to include and the sentence keeps disappearing when another cell is clicked.
Mazzaropi Posts 1985 Registration date Monday August 16, 2010 Status Contributor Last seen May 24, 2023 147
Aug 24, 2017 at 07:46 PM
kriss, Good evening.

If the problem is not what I mentioned in the previous post, maybe you can save your spreadsheet on a free website, www.sendspace.com and put the download link here.

This will make it easier for us to understand the fact and to help you effectively.
--
Belo Horizonte, Brasil.
Marcílio Lobão