Blocj internet and browser and all apps using data

Closed
Mike - Sep 17, 2017 at 03:42 PM
Nymms Posts 7 Registration date Sunday September 17, 2017 Status Member Last seen September 19, 2017 - Sep 17, 2017 at 04:11 PM
Hello,

I want my nokia 301 JUST for call and text music and camra. But not for browsing ir internet apps. So is ther any way to take iff the internet icons from the phone or hide it should not been seen or ither lock it.

Related:

1 response

Nymms Posts 7 Registration date Sunday September 17, 2017 Status Member Last seen September 19, 2017 1
Sep 17, 2017 at 04:11 PM
theres a very easy way to remove this icon from my computer without uninstalling nokia pc suite

simply browse in the commandline window (cmd.exe) to your installation path of nokia pc suite (e.g. c:\programme\nokia\nokia pc suite\)
then execute "regsvr32 /u PhoneBrowser.dll"
finish - the icon disappeared :D

Copied from...the results of a Google search. REMEMBER GOOGLE, tracking or not; just use the appropriate search machine for the situation. There is a version of Google search that anonymizes which is available for Firefox and Chrome, although I don't know about IE/Edge, since both are less secure according to the experts than the first 2 I mentioned; Comodo Dragon is also very secure but I wouldn't bet one way or the other whether that's available. Thank you for reminding me, I'm going to download and install that again.