Can i download a menssenger directly on DSi?

Solved/Closed
Gleeok - Jun 5, 2009 at 04:56 PM
 thnx :) - Jul 8, 2010 at 10:39 PM
Hello,
where can I download a windows live messenger for DSi? it's possible?? and where I can do it?
Related:

7 responses

yes, you can go to messenger with your nintendo dsi. you can do it by going to the internet on your dsi and go http:/mobile.microsoft.com and just pretend your dsi is a cell phone. next, go to the little link that says "windows live" and it says " hotmail, messenger, spaces" then, you tap on the link that says messenger, then scroll down to the part that asks you for your so called mobile carrier and select the option that says other. tap on select . lastly, hopefully the browser will go back to the home page of the windows mobile page, then tap on the orange access link that says "access windows live messenger from your mobile browser.then, hopefully, the messenger sign in page will then show up. I recommend you to add the messenger sign in page to your favorites so you won't have to go through the entire process yourself. well, good luck with your dsi.
i have tried to connect the dsi and messenger but once it is all done and I sigh in the same message pops up and it wont let me do anything else.
thank you that totally worked XD nowi dont have to lug my com around just to get on msn
thanks that was helpfull
Thankyouu that was propa helpfull =D

x
THANKS!!!!!! that worked great. Ive been looking for messenger for my dsi internet and now I have it. Thanks a lot. P.S I am using my dsi to post this message
lol best for live isn't ebuddy, it's https://onedrive.live.com/ aka mobile messenger, which auto-compatible is compatible with.
DSi is auto-compatible with*
misn31 Posts 6 Registration date Thursday April 2, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 14, 2009 15
Jun 6, 2009 at 09:28 AM
Hello,

if you want to use messenger using your DSI, You can browse www.ebuddy.com!
HI!my name is dylan graham and im wondering if I can download yahoo messenger for a nintendo dsi because my dsi is a 7.50 version so im wondering if I can download yahoo messenger or you can download it at this website for free www.yahoo.com thanks:dylangraham

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
step 1 go on hotmail step2 go to the top where it says messenger mobile than click sign in
Hi I was signing into the mobile msn and it said there was an XML parsing fail! What is that?
If you know could you tell me what to do after that?
can some one tell me how to open an internet page on my dsi,im tryin to get to use msn but I havent a clue,ive read your reviews but im stil stumped as to how to open the browser.
thank you
If you DSi doesn't comes with the browser by default you will need to download the Nintendo DSi Browser using the DSiShop app at your DSi Menu.
You will easily find it at the homepage of the service since it's FREE and it's in the recommended software screen (or you can browse all DSiWare titles searching for the free ones (Flipnote Studio and the web browser).

After the download finishes you will see a present pack at the end of your DSi Menu, tap it to open the pack and tap it again to open the web browser.
Now you can browser almost any website in the internet (no plugins supported).

I'd recommend https://m.ebuddy.com/ for messenger since it supports multiple type of accounts such as Facebook, GTalk, Yahoo, at once and let you to talk offline with your buddies.

Have fun! :)
no
Person 3 million
Jul 7, 2010 at 09:47 PM
In the DSi shop in the free section, only the English/Spanish/French version has two apps. Other versions, like the Japanese one, has more than two free apps and may or may not have web browser.