A great danger

Closed
bhagwat - Jun 7, 2009 at 04:55 AM
clapster Posts 2 Registration date Monday April 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 7, 2009 - Jun 7, 2009 at 09:00 AM
Hello,
I am in a serious trouble......... my laptop system is infected by a malicious software(i guess so)... and it happened when i inserted pendrive in my system at windows logon...i have good knowledge of computers but the problem is that "my system is not STABLE".......
it starts .....it shows windows xp logging , also the desktop appears, but with a blurge..flickering blue screen with poor resolution... no buttons are functionable during this period of time.... then suddenly it restarts... that is it is showing "INSTABILITY"!!!!

please help me if you can..kindly do not give the advice of "formatting" the system........
I have personal sensitive information stored on my system...........
the data is very important....please help me "urgently"

How can i diagnose the problem and get rid of it!!!!please send me reply via mail!!!

1 response

clapster Posts 2 Registration date Monday April 13, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 7, 2009
Jun 7, 2009 at 09:00 AM
hi,
download an antivirus sotware, you will find a lot here:
http://ccm.net/telecharger/logiciel 4 security
but download only one.
when booting the laptop press F8 button repeatedly to get in the boot menu.
then choose safe mode.
once you are in, try to install the antivirus, update it and then scan your computet with it.
the antivirus will remove all the threats in your computer.
then restart in normal mode.