who likes the new Dota 2 update
like I'm home at all

5 replies

Registration date
Monday January 27, 2020
Status
Last seen
January 30, 2020

Dota 2 is not as entertaining as league of legends.

And league of legends is kind of annoying and will only sattisfy players because of easy reward system for brain.
Registration date
Wednesday January 29, 2020
Status
Last seen
February 2, 2020

I LOVE DOTA 2! shame its player base is decreasing
Registration date
Wednesday April 8, 2020
Status
Last seen
April 8, 2020

Used to play Dota a lot in my earlier days.. but now I think it's replaced by games like Call Of Duty, PUBG, Coin Master and many more.. the game studios also made a great strategy of publishing their games tricks http://coinmasterspinlinks.com/ to keep the user engaged!
Registration date
Thursday November 7, 2019
Status
Last seen
June 19, 2020

I am a DOTA 2 player (1955 hours) but I recently have dabbled a bit in League of Legends (450 hours). While both games were fun, I felt like League of Legends was a better game overall. Many guides on the internet often describe League as being easier than DOTA 2 to pick up, however, I felt that this was the case.
Registration date
Friday November 22, 2019
Status
Last seen
June 24, 2020

I am a DOTA 2 player (2125 hours) but I recently have dabbled a bit in League of Legends (750 hours). While both games were fun, I felt like League of Legends was a better game overall. Many guides on the internet often describe League as being easier than DOTA 2 to pick up, however, I felt that this was the case.