- WANTED: Inactivity Auto Logout of Yahoo Mail
- Yahoo mail deactivated inactivity ✓ - Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Yahoo mail inactive for 12 months - Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Account deactivated due to inactivity - Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Yahoo mail deactivated due to inactivity - Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Yahoo mail account deleted inactivity - Forum - Yahoo Mail
Don't check the Stay signed in box when you log in to your account. Your session will expire - you'll be logged out - after 8 hours since your last login.
If you want to remotely log out of your account, you can access the Recent Activity page, then you can choose to remove one or more devices that are using your account.
Alternatively, you can set your browser to delete cookies when you close it, so that your account will be automatically logged out once your browser is closed. That option will clear all cookies of the sites you visit, and is not limited to the Yahoo website.
To auto delete cookies in Chrome,
- Click the 3 dots at the top right and go to Settings.
- Select Privacy and security > Cookies and other site data.
- Turn on Clear cookies and site data when you close all windows.
Similar steps exist in other browsers.
Hope this helps.