Connect to wifi in my building using PDA

Closed
Shari - Aug 3, 2009 at 12:00 PM
sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 - Sep 1, 2009 at 08:00 AM
Hello,
My PDA has mobile 6.1 windows. Ican connect to the wireless router in my office building. But can not open google or even my company's browser page. I get a message that says, "the page cannot be displayed because the web site cannot be authenticated. I hav talked to our system admisitrator and they feel the problem is my PDA. I connect to other wireless ssystems when I go to a hotel or general public. What is the problem?

1 response

sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 183
Sep 1, 2009 at 08:00 AM
ok, have a look here
http://www.handheldeducation.co.uk/pdawirelessinternet.htm

it explains how to connect your pda to a wireless network. obviously you know how already as you can connect to a different network. what, i feel the issue here is, that you don't have the correct settings for your works network. It may have to do with pass keys or some other setting.

you need to go back to your system administrator to quiz him/her about the settings that are needed for you to get connected to the works network.

you may need to create a new connection with your work settings.