This article will explain how to connect your computer to your Samsung Smart TV. This will allow you to mirror any media stored on your computer. The Samsung Smart TV is DLNA compliant, so you should configure your computer to act as a DLNA server. We will show you how to connect your TV to your PC wirelessly and with an HDMI cable.
How to connect Samsung TV to PC wirelessly on Windows 10?
We've broken this tutorial into two steps. The first section will explain how to configure your computer to act as a DLNA server. If your computer is already configured, skip along to section two to learn how to access your multimedia content on your television.
Configure PC to Act as a DLNA Server
To complete the connection, all you'll need is the All Share application that comes installed on your TV by default as well as a good WiFi connection.
Open the Windows 10 menu and select Settings.
Next, click the WiFi icon. Right-click on your WiFi network and select Turn sharing on and off:
Then, select Yes, turn on sharing and connect to devices:
Your computer is now configured to act as a DLNA server.
How to access media on your PC from your Smart TV?
Turn on your Smart TV and press the Smart Hub button.
Next, run the AllShare Play application. In the application window, select among the Videos, Photos, or Music categories, depending on the type of content you'd like to access from your PC:
How to connect Samsung Smart TV to PC with HDMI?
You should be able to just plug the HDMI cable into your PC, and then plug it into your TV.
If you plug the HDMI cable into HDMI port / channel 1, then using the sources menu on your PC you can select this as the source.
You should now see the image that is displayed on your PC on your TV. You may need to drag and drop windows from your PC onto your TV using the mouse or built in track pad.
Need more help with your Smart TV? Check out our Forum!
- How to stream Windows Media Player: to TV, to Chromecast
- LG TV subtitles: turn on, won't turn off, format
- Connect PC to Apple TV: wireless, Bluetooth
- How to change LG TV web browser
- How to rename LG TV: 2021, AirPlay, inputs
- LG TV energy saving mode: auto, won't turn off
- How to reset Samsung TV: to factory settings, without remote
- Dual Play TV: 2022, LG, glasses, Samsung
- How to change home screen on LG Smart TV
- Turn off Samsung Smart TV menu sounds and notifications
- Reset Smart Hub Samsung TV: PIN, 2021, without PIN
- Samsung TV 3D: settings, mode, effect disabled
- Clear Samsung TV history: viewing, browser
- Set LG TV sleep timer: without remote, not working, button
- How to set the default aspect ratio in LG Smart TV
- Samsung Smart TV voice control: app, without remote
- Change language on LG TV: subtitle, keyboard, without remote
- LG TV eco mode: turn off, auto power off
- How to fix no audio when connecting PC to TV
- How to enable safety mode on LG smart TV
- How to enable private browsing mode on LG Smart TV?
- How to enable motion control on Samsung Smart TV
- How to change Samsung TV picture size settings
- How to clear cache on Smart TV: LG, Samsung
- Change picture mode: on LG Smart TV
- Samsung TV Game Mode: settings, on or off
- Change pointer size: LG TV
- How to enable power saving on Samsung TV