I HAVE A COMPUTER PROBLEM AND I NEED YOUR HEL

Closed
INNOCENT - Aug 6, 2009 at 03:11 AM
 zanne - Aug 9, 2009 at 07:28 AM
HELLO!!
I WAS WANDERING IF YOU GUYS CAN HELP ME WITH MY COMPUTER PROBLEM.
FOR SOME STRANGE REASON IT KEEPS ON TURNING OFF WITHOUT ANY WARNING.
I CAN BE ON WHATEVER WEBSITE OR SOMETIMES I'M NOT EVEN ON THE INTERNET AND IT TURNS OFF BY ITS SELF. IF I TRY TO TURN IT BACK ON RIGHT AWAY, IT WONT LET ME. I HAVE TO WAIT AT LEAST 5 MINUTES AND THEN IT STARTS TO LOAD, WHICH TAKES FOR EVER. IF YOU CAN PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVISE ON WHAT TO DO?? I WAS TOLD THAT IT COULD NOT BE A VIRUS BECAUSE VIRUSES ACT DIFFERENT ON THE COMPUTER.??????

I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR HELP!!
THANKS!!! =]

4 responses

I think your system is over heating. You need to make sure the system cooling fan is very active at first. then ...
This particular problem was just fixed last week. If the system could work for just about 5- 10 mins. then switches off, please fix the system or processor cooling fan. I think it not working well enough.
windows93 Posts 822 Registration date Friday May 18, 2007 Status Member Last seen November 16, 2013 1
Aug 7, 2009 at 04:05 AM
Try to download speed fan or go to your BIOS and see the temperatures.
Yes, downloading speed fan or checking the system BIOS for temperature setting could be of help too but I think it's a hardware issue.

I fixed same problem for someone just last week.
hmM..try to do this...

first reset your bios...

then see what happen...

then if there's no happening...
If you have a extra Hard Disk try to insert it and you put out the old Hard disk..
then observe....

and my last solution is...try to format your system...

that's all i know..ehehe....