Want to install usb/infrared adapter

Closed
yogesh - Aug 18, 2009 at 06:30 AM
sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 - Aug 22, 2009 at 04:41 PM
Hello,
i have installed sony ericssion pc suite 4.0 on my computer from my internet by using tata usb modem. by the pc suite i can transfer my file mobile to computer & vice versa but i can't connect my internet connection from my mobile when i read readmade it tells to check my device manager whether i have installed usb/infrared convertor or adapter in my compter, So Please tell me how to install usb/infrared adapter & how to connect it with my pc suite (my mobile model no is sony ericssion W200i)
Related:

1 response

sharpman Posts 1021 Registration date Saturday May 23, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen October 20, 2010 183
Aug 22, 2009 at 04:41 PM
a usb/infra red adaptor is a piece of hardware that connects to your pc to provide infra red communications to a device that supports it.

if you want to connect your phone to your pc then:

Requirements

Choose any of the following connections that are applicable for your phone: Cable, Infrared or Bluetooth connection.
Windows XP SP1/SP2 (Professional and Home), Vista (Business, Enterprise, Home basic, Home premium, Ultimate)