Ok everyone Here are the facts

Closed
billw129 - Aug 25, 2009 at 07:26 AM
 Blocked Profile - Aug 26, 2009 at 09:10 AM
Hello,
No matter what you see on your computer. No matter what you think about this Ram problem. It is actually not a problem at all. It is just the facts. A 32 bit OS. Any 32 bit OS not just windows. CAN ONLY SUPPORT 4GB OF MEMORY. That is total memory. So if you have 4GB of memory installed and it is showing 4GB it is not using all of that as you have other parts of your computer as well using some of that 4GB Total. So dont waste your time any more. Dont worry it is not the end of the world. Just install a 64bit OS. They have 64bit versions of XP,Vista,7 that will work great. Now if you are a rich little kid and can obtain 8GB of memory just be aware that 64bit OS,s can only support 8GB of memory. This is not a problem it is just simple math 32 x 128 = 4096MB (4GB) now 64 x 128 = 8192MB ( 8GB ) now this is not something that evil microsoft did. It is not something that your computer manufacturer has limited to make you buy a new computer. It is just the way computers work. I dont care what service pack you install and what your computer tells you. It might show you the full Ram amount but I promise. I swear. I ankle shake on it. It is not using it. I think that this tread should have only been 2 posts long. One where the person asks the question and the next where it was explained. It is not possible to Fix , Beat , Trick your computer to using this ram limitation. Thank You and have a nice day.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 26, 2009 at 09:10 AM
hi there,

thanks for sharing and informing

cheers