My computer turns off itself

Closed
phillyfinst369 Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday July 16, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 17, 2008 - Jul 17, 2008 at 07:35 AM
 bek76 - Oct 3, 2010 at 03:05 AM
Hello,
I'm having a Pc problem and hope someone can help before i try to replace everything, at one point my computer started up fine, then i turn it off or if it does updated and it turns off itself it won't give me a video, i tried different video cards and still nothing, i would turn it back off wait until the cpu and the fan would go totally off and wait about a minute and then try again and it would work, now when i turn it on i hear the beep all the fans work but i can't get it to start up at all even if i turn it off and wait a few before i turn it back on. does anyone have a clue on what might be going on there?

thank you very much

4 responses

HOW DID YOU FIX THOSE PROBLEM?
its the fan problem..for sure
pc power off problem
as you like , you delete a clear massage and fixed the one you like , although i am not from hear , but what so ever i got enough feeling about what you mean by diferent culture and communication spirit . it is only a simple question .
I had the same thing and it was the graphics card for me. I replaced the power supply and had it checked out twice from the computer store I bought it and once I replaced the faulty motherboard it has been working for months without incident.