Deleted notes from calenda on nokia miobile

Closed
kioskeachick Posts 1 Registration date Monday September 28, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 28, 2009 - Sep 28, 2009 at 11:30 PM
 Blocked Profile - Oct 1, 2009 at 02:40 PM
Hello,

PLEASE HELP!!!

i have accidently deleted all of my calendar notes from my NOKIA 6300 and i need them back urgently .

Is there any way to retrive these???

2 responses

evablue13 Posts 13 Registration date Monday September 28, 2009 Status Member Last seen September 29, 2009 4
Sep 29, 2009 at 03:49 AM
Hi kioskeachick!

Normally, you can't restore data that you have already deleted from a mobile.

You can however connect your mobile to you PC and try scanning it to see if the information has not been completely deleted.

If you don't get any of the data that you had deleted, that means that you will not be able to obtain it back.

Hope this information has been useful to you.

Thanks.
Blocked Profile
Oct 1, 2009 at 02:40 PM
If you can't find the deleted files by connecting to a PC and trying to find them using Explorer etc, then you could see if the files still exist at all by using the free demo of some file recovery software. That would show if the files still exist in a useable state or not.

You'd need to connect the phone to a PC, download the software and then scan the phone which will be seen as a drive. More info, advice and tools are at http://www.repaircorruptfile.com/Recover-Deleted-Files.html

To have the best chance of recovery, try and avoid saving new data (new contacts, calander events, images etc) to the phone in the meantime.

Good luck