Infrom.exe HELP PLEASE!

Closed
pame_saad Posts 2 Registration date Sunday August 3, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2008 - Aug 4, 2008 at 01:32 PM
pame_saad Posts 2 Registration date Sunday August 3, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2008 - Aug 5, 2008 at 03:25 PM
Hello,
i've had this problem for a while now, my usb flash drives got infected with the virus "infrom.exe" and now my computer and my external hard drive are also infected. What can I do to completely remove the virus???

1 response

hardman34 Posts 7 Registration date Monday April 7, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009
Aug 5, 2008 at 04:19 AM
Have a complete scan of your system.

Can you tell me the antivirus you are using actually, you must disinfect.

And also make a whole system clean on your machine this will help you remove all trace.

If the problem continue make appropirate backup and format your machine.
pame_saad Posts 2 Registration date Sunday August 3, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2008
Aug 5, 2008 at 03:25 PM
I'm currently using McAfee and Avira. I think McAfee detected the virus on one of my flash drives and "removed" it but I'm pretty sure it's still there because autorun, which is affected by infrom.exe, is still not working... I did a couple of complete scans of my computer but the antivirus does not detect infrom.exe. I already formatted my computer but i can't plug in my flash drives or my hard drive because those are still infected.