Locked folder in Folder access 2.0.0

Solved/Closed
Anurag - Aug 5, 2008 at 10:29 PM
 anupam - Jan 23, 2013 at 09:45 AM
Hello,
I downloaded the free Version of Folder Access 2.0.0 and using it successfully. I locked some folder and while trying to unlock it showed some processing error. I removed that folder by using Remove Button from Folder Access because by using remove feature, it also gets unlocked. However, Problem is continued as these folders are still locked. Otherwise, I am able to lock and unlock folders. I also tried to uninstall the software, but it shows "Erro Password : cmdok : 70 : Permission denied". I have password also. Kindly pls help to retrieve my folder.

Pls help
Related:

27 responses

Hi,

I've got the same problem as Anurag. Cant seem to unlock the locked folder in folder access 2.0.0. I reinstalled the software, but when I tried to add those folders, it doesnt allow because the folders are already locked. Everytime I click on the folder, it directs me to the control panel page. Can anyone help? Thanks so much!

COLIN
Hello,
I downloaded the free Version of Folder Access 2.0.0 and using it successfully. I locked some folder and while trying to unlock it showed some processing error. I removed that folder by using Remove Button from Folder Access because by using remove feature, it also gets unlocked. However, Problem is continued as these folders are still locked. Otherwise, I am able to lock and unlock folders. I also tried to uninstall the software, but it shows "Erro Password : cmdok : 70 : Permission denied". I have password also. Kindly pls help to retrieve my folder.

Pls help

pls give me the solution of this problem plss help me its a same thing happened to me
was having the same problem, receiving errors when I tried to uninstall, or even unlost folders that were no longer on the list. I was about to do the re-install trick, but I thought id try to just create a shortcut to the program on my desktop, did as described above, dragged my "locked" folder to the shortcut, it asked for the password. I entered my password and received an error, but then my folder unlocked. worth a try....

otherwise, im very happy with this software..
i have same problem with u...can u help me???
I forgot password and I just wanna to remove folder acces but I can't.

Help please.
DR.VASIMSUTHAR > listen
Aug 11, 2009 at 01:05 PM
I CANT UNINSTALL THE FOLDER ACESS 2.0.0 FREE VERSION AND THE PASSWORD IS ALSO NOT WORKING ..................PLZ HELP ME I HAVE IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS IN THIS FOLDER...........
I want this software . plz

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I have installed the free version of INSTANT LOCK 2.5
now the pack is expired and I am unable to unlock the
folders.will somebody plz. help me.....
Please help if any boy can
danish101 Posts 1 Registration date Sunday August 9, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 10, 2009
Aug 10, 2009 at 08:20 AM
The greatest solution for all "emergency problems".........is
simply install the operating system ..... as an addition... on your other drive
This is called as multi-booting system
which is very easy,very normal & incredibly useful.
It means installing operating system again but on ur other drive
so that in emergency ,you can simply shift to the other operating system on ur Hard Disk
and can solve the issues OR can so easily & so quickly format the infected Operating System-Drive

share comments please...