Microsoft Access download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
What is Microsoft Access? Microsoft Access is a useful Microsoft program for organizing business databases, creating personalized apps, reports, graphs, and insights, and aggregating all the information together in a profitable way. It comes as a part of the Microsoft 365 subscription or can be bought solo. This is our Microsoft Access download page.
- Create apps: With Microsoft Access, you don’t have to be a developer to create functional business apps. You can use templates and create applications from scratch.
- Databases and reports: Organize your company’s data with Visual Basic for Applications to automate processes and improve the productivity of your business.
- Other apps integration: Access lets you import the data from other apps to merge all information and generate aggregated visuals and insights.
How to use Microsoft Access?
Microsoft Access can take some time to learn though it offers very easy-to-understand training and classes. You can learn more about how to use Microsoft Access here.
Is is free?
Microsoft Access is part of Microsoft 365, which is a commercially licensed office suite. You can either purchase it as a single license of the Microsoft Office pack or as a part of the Microsoft 365 pack. As usual, the more user licenses your plan will include, the less it will cost you per user. Microsoft offers a 1-month free trial period for new users.
The Office license is sold as a one-time purchase you have to pay up-front and has no upgrade option which means that you will have to pay at full price if you want to upgrade to a new major release.
The Office 365 plan includes all the up-to-date Microsoft office software in a single seamless integrated experience. It also offers extra online storage and advanced collaboration features. With Office 365 you no longer have to worry about using the last version of your office software.
Microsoft has a very flexible commercial business model so you will be able to choose among different plans depending on your needs. It includes the Family plan which allows you to share Microsoft Access with several other people, and the Personal plan if you only need one license.
Microsoft has a special subscription plan for companies and enterprises which depends on your type of business and your company’s size, and of course there are also special plans for students and teachers. Find all the available offers on Microsoft's official website.
If you are not interested in the other services that come with Microsoft 365 you have the option to purchase an Access license separately. A standalone license for 1 PC costs $159.99.
Is it safe?
- Operating system: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows Server 2019, or Windows Server 2016.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM (64-bits) or 2 GB RAM (32-bits).
- Graphics: Graphics card with DirectX 9 or later, WDDM 2.0 or higher, and 128 MB graphics memory.
- Storage: 4 GB available disk space.
- Browser: The most recent version of Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
In contrast to some other applications in the Office package, Access is not available on any other operating system than Microsoft Windows. If you work with macOS, the only possible way to use this software on your system is by using a virtualization solution such as Parallels Desktop.
- Microsoft access download free windows 10
- Microsoft access free download for windows 10
- Microsoft access free download
- Accessing and downloading > Forum - Facebook
- Can't access facebook website [solved] > Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- How to access locked facebook account > Guide
- How to download Facebook data: on mobile and on desktop > Guide
- Access denied unable to connect printer [solved] > Forum - Windows
- Microsoft Visio Pro
- Sim Card Data Recovery
- MDB Converter
- Aqua Data Studio
- Recovery for Works