8e5e0152 !? HELP, HELP, H-E-L-P!!!!!

Closed
Emaa - Oct 21, 2009 at 12:00 PM
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 - Oct 21, 2009 at 12:26 PM
Hello,
I'm having the 8e5e0152 error problem as many others .. :S
I did EVERY single thing possible, i uninstalled WLM, i installed it again, i did all the steps told AND THE PROBLEM IS STILL HERE! :S
So, i took these steps; Went to C:\Documents and Settings\[my username]\Application Data and (as told in the explanations) i was suppost to find a folder named Local\Microsoft\Windows Live\Contact. [or the full link from the explanations C:\Documents and settings\[Username]\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows Live\ Contact] But, i DIDN'T find a folder named Local inside Application Data. So instead i went in ALL folders possible (with hidden files viewable!) and there is STILL no folder named Contacts!
All the folders i can see in Application Data (connected to WLM) are MSN Installer and MessengerDiscovery 2.
Please, please tell me what to do, i sign from eBuddy every day and 'm tired of it :((

Xoxooo

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Oct 21, 2009 at 12:26 PM
hi there,

uninstall the messenger completely from your system

by using zap messenger

download is available on link below:

http://ccm.net/download/download-3346-zapmessenger

then install latest version

Thanks