Monetize your site

Closed
Britney - Aug 22, 2008 at 06:03 PM
 Britney - Aug 23, 2008 at 10:04 AM
Hello,

Do you have a web site ? do you have some visitors ?. what the hell are you waiting for! get some cash from that site.

Start promoting products and get commissions.

find the list of the best affiliate networks adn featured programs here:

http://www.toc-affiliate-programs.com/

Don't forget: 50% of your potential revnue!!!LOL :)

2 responses

Hi meltakeall,

Ok it's kind of easy. An affiliate business is one of the easiest ways to get your feet wet in e-ommerce. You send visitors (i.e., potential customers) to a merchant's Web site that you are representing. If they buy or complete a required action (for example, fill in a form), the merchant pays you a commission.
You can be up and building a business in record time, at minimal risk. Top-notch merchants supply everything (i.e., excellent products, ordering, credit card processing, and delivery). All you need to do is to put yourself in the path between customers and quality merchants... and earn a commission for your efforts.
it's all about CONTENT TRAFFIC PRESELL MONETIZE process
if you don't have a website and want to build one targeting affiliation I recommend you using SITE BUILD IT. A good place to start with
meltakeall Posts 22 Registration date Tuesday August 19, 2008 Status Member Last seen June 10, 2009 5
Aug 23, 2008 at 05:55 AM
hello
thanks for your message britney but can you give me some more details about how it works please?