6LN0dYGS.exe,

Closed
J - Aug 23, 2008 at 09:22 AM
 j - Aug 24, 2008 at 12:15 PM
I need help getting rid of this malicious file 6LN0dYGS.exe. it is secretly surfing the internet on hidden internet explorer web pages. I deleted the file from my system32 folder but it came back. it opens its self as a process and the runs iexplore.exe(internet explorer) and urlmap.exe (which i believe is a toolbar.)

2 responses

mikethedike Posts 158 Registration date Saturday August 16, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 22, 2012 41
Aug 23, 2008 at 09:34 AM
this is a malware, i recommend you do this in safe mode

Suspicious Files in

1) "C: \ Documents and Settings \ Administrator \

check out this file and delete it >>>>>>>>>>>>>config ~ 1 \ datosd ~ 1": vqnwjlswk.exe {delete the vqnwjlswk.exe first, then the sub folder}

2) C: \ Program Files \

check out this file and delete it >>>>>>>>>>>>>Navilog1 \ Reboot.exe { this file does not represent a danger to your PC, but i recommend you delete it}

3) C: \ WINDOWS \ temp \

check out this file and delete it >>>>>>>>>>>>>vVgG2fL7.exe {this file at times runs as a hidden file, if you cant veiw it then change the properties of the temp folder by turnig on th VEIW HIDDEN FILE Option}

4) C: \ WINDOWS \ system32 \

check out this file and delete it >>>>>>>>>>>>>6LN0dYGS.exe {this file at times runs as a hidden file, if you cant veiw it then change the properties of the system32 folder by turnig on th VEIW HIDDEN FILE Option}

rescan you system with an updated antivirus patch

empty your recycle bin

start your system in normal mode

awaiting for comments

melsownworld@rediffmail.com

Melisio Mascarenhas (meli)
India
the only file that i have on your list is the 6LN0dYGS.exe. i delete it and it continues to come back.