- Suggest a motherboard compatible with old and
- Amd crossfire compatibility chart - Guide
- Motherboard beep codes - Guide
- Which of the following is associated with motherboards dimensions geometry arrangement - Articles
- Microsoft office compatibility pack - Download
- Motherboard 3 beeps no display ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
No. Your old CPU will not fit into any of the 3 sockets that are used for core 2 duo and above and the DDR memory will also not fit. You can use the hard drive and DVD but both are getting old and the hard drive is very small by today's standards. It's best to start over with a new computer.