- Suggest a motherboard compatible with old and
- Amd crossfire compatibility chart - How-To - Graphic cards
- Which of the following is associated with motherboards dimensions geometry arrangement - Articles
- Motherboard making beeping noise - Guide
- Motherboard beeps 3 times ✓ - Forum - BIOS
- Magicjack none of your subscriptions are compatible with ios - Forum - Network
No. Your old CPU will not fit into any of the 3 sockets that are used for core 2 duo and above and the DDR memory will also not fit. You can use the hard drive and DVD but both are getting old and the hard drive is very small by today's standards. It's best to start over with a new computer.