ACE mobile lake tahoe

Closed
Josepeguate Posts 4 Registration date Wednesday March 10, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 11, 2010 - Mar 10, 2010 at 01:51 PM
ACE Mobile Posts 65 Registration date Thursday December 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2010 - Jun 30, 2010 at 08:24 PM
Hello, Im new here, I have an ACE mobile lake tahoe, I would like to know why in the uper seccion of the screen is sais off line, i've just inserted the usb port.
Can anybody advice pls?
tks
Related:

5 responses

Dear friend: Offline means that you have inserted just one Simm card. Another option would be that in the Dual simm configuration you just opened simm port1 or simm port2. I hope this helps
you can click storage and click onn it on the computer and put music and stuff if their files arent that big
well its a dual sim phone .so if you only using one card sloth the other sloth will say offline.thats normal dont worry.
ACE Mobile Posts 65 Registration date Thursday December 17, 2009 Status Member Last seen August 5, 2010 5
Jun 30, 2010 at 08:24 PM
Hi Josepeguate, that's very extrange, when your phone shows offline means that one of your SIM cards hasn't network connection. Does it happens when you disconnect from USB?

Best Regards.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
ullu mass storage mode mai mobil offline hota hai