In this article, you will find out how to type the underscore sign on Windows and Mac computers, as well as on Android and iOS devices.
How to locate the underscore key on Android?
- On the touch pad, press the "123" key - to the left of the spacebar - to switch between letters and numbers.
- In numeric mode, press the "1/3" key. The underscore key will appear in the top row of symbols.
How to type the underscore sign on Windows and Mac?
On both OS, simply press "Shift" and "hyphen" key simultaneously.
How to insert the underscore character on iPhone/iPad?
On your iOS/iPadOS device, tap the "123" key followed by the "#+=" key after and the underscore sign will be located on the left.
- Underscore symbol in mobile
- Type the π (pi) sign: in Excel, on Windows, Mac, Android, iOS > Guide
- Write the At symbol (@) on laptop keyboard: Windows and Mac > Guide
- How to activate t mobile sim card
- Whatsapp not verifying my mobile number > Guide
- This message was deleted text symbol > Forum - Android
- Insert a tilde sign: on Mac, Windows
- How to insert brackets and curly braces on Mac keyboard?
- How to type the pipe character on Mac?
- Enable the on-screen keyboard: on Ubuntu, Mac, Windows, Android
- QWERTY vs AZERTY keyboards: change layout, quickly switch
- Fix laptop keys: CTRL, Fn, Num Pad
- Type 'E' with an acute accent: on Mac, Windows, in Word
- Disable foreign keyboard: on Windows, Mac, Chromebook
- Keyboard shortcuts to change language: on Windows, Mac
- Fix reversed Caps Lock key: on Windows, Mac
- A key types the wrong sign: how to fix?
- Shift key not working correctly: on Windows or Mac
- How to fix your keyboard typing numbers instead of letters?
- Fix keyboard using shortcuts: Windows 10/8/7
- Keyboard won't type letters or numbers: wireless, laptop