Recoevery problem

Closed
louis - Mar 31, 2010 at 03:36 AM
 louis - Mar 31, 2010 at 08:33 AM

My hard drive crashed so i tried the HDD convertor to storage device, and it says formate drive... so i formated it knowing i can recover the files with recover utility.... I dont know if i have made a mistake because i inserted the HDD into thesame computer and installed same WIN XP SP2, with thesame account administrator name as it was before it crashed, i am feeling i may have overwriting the lost file as i used thesame Administator name, it might make me lost my datas on my lost desk top and my document..

I am trying to recoever it now and its recovering the recent desktop not the lost one,... Please any opinion, idea, advice for me? i am in troble

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Mar 31, 2010 at 03:47 AM
Hi there,

Use recover my files which will recover deleted files and data even after formatting,its available on link below:

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/5325-recover-my-files/

Thanks
THANKS ALOT I HAVE STARTED USING IT, BUT WHAT I AM ASKING IS, AS I INSTALLED NEW XP ON THESAME HARD DRIVE, WITH THESAME ADMINISTARTOR NAME, I USED BEFORE THE HARD DRIVE CRASHED WILL IT MAKE ME LOST THE OLD DATA DATA? SINCE I HAVE USED THESAME ADMINISTRATOR NAME AGAIN, IF IT MAY OVERWRITE THE PRIVIOUSE ONE?