Be kindness

Closed
lovekindness - Apr 28, 2010 at 11:52 PM
 Blocked Profile - Apr 29, 2010 at 02:49 AM
hello there..
Recently my friends and my love ones had the same problem with their facebook. their facebook had been hacked. Im really dissappointed this could be happened. Nowadays people have no respect to others. It is great to have or master the skills of hacking but please do not use it to humiliate people and make people feel scary to involve in this online activity. Moreover the hackers know what we are searching or click on the net and also hacking our personalise in using yahoo messenger and chatting line. Sometimes the hackers pretending they are our friend and starting chatting with us. Pleaseeeeee dont do this.. sometimes you are making our young kids feel miserable and scared.
Here i would like to ask anybody who can teach me how to protect our facebook account and life chatting.

1 response

Blocked Profile
Apr 29, 2010 at 02:49 AM
Dear Sir,

If your Facebook Account has been hacked consider getting through the below for having its solution.

https://ccm.net/faq/3195-how-to-recover-a-hacked-facebook-account

Also you should get your firewall properly activated preventing any access to your system for not having such troubles anymore.

Thanks in advance.