Reviews about inFlow Inventory Software Free Edition

Ze Para Posts 22983 Registration date Monday April 28, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2012 - Apr 15, 2009 at 09:19 AM
 DECON - Feb 24, 2017 at 03:27 AM
Click the link below to learn more about the topic in this thread:

https://ccm.net/download/download-3632-inflow-inventory-software-free-edition

Good
Hi Christian

Thanks for letting us get in touch with you to clear up the miscommunication. We're truly sorry to have upset you this much.

It has always been our goal to make our customers as happy as possible and we clearly failed in this case. That being said, as you experienced, we're always willing to do what it takes to make things right!

As we discussed, the pricing never changed to a yearly model (it's our fault for not making that clear). When you a buy a license, it's yours for life.

We did release inFlow v3 with new features such as FIFO/LIFO costing and as such, the price for the Regular Edition is now $399. However, since you did start your trial before v3, we honored the older price.

Although we tried to let our community know about inFlow v3 through a beta program, newsletter and blog posts, we'll take this as a learning opportunity to see how we can communicate better.

If anyone has questions, feel free to email me at matt (at) inflowinventory.com :)
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jan 12, 2015 at 05:34 PM
Hello

Thank you for your review, it is well appreciated.
when i downloaded this program i was told that the lifetime license was $299. when my trial expired, they changed the pricing to $399 per year. when i contacted them to let them know that they bait and switched us, they offered a 25% discount on the first year. i told them that i was going to leave a hundred reviews telling potential customers about their business tactics and i got no response. i guess this is what happens when you do business with archon and inflow inventory management. please share and comment on this review to help us spread the word to others. i am listing the live chat conversation below:

Chat started on 2015-01-12 06:42 PM UTC
(06:42:27 PM) *** Visitor 45869109 joined the chat ***
(06:42:27 PM) Christian: yes, i am trying to purchase the lifetime license for $299 like advertised when we started our trial. how do we complete this transaction?
(06:46:44 PM) *** Siobhan joined the chat ***
(06:46:53 PM) Siobhan: Hi Christian, thanks for logging in!
(06:48:03 PM) Siobhan: I'm afraid the v2 licenses were $299 USD but we are no longer selling those licenses. v3 licenses are $399 USD for the regular edition (as of the release of v3 in early September
(06:48:59 PM) Christian: thats called a bait and switch and is illegal. if you dont provide what was promised when we started our trial, we will be forced to leave about a hundred negative reviews, contact archon directly and start litigation.
(06:49:25 PM) Christian: you dont do that to people like us
(06:49:39 PM) Siobhan: I'm really sorry for the confusion Christian and I assure you it was not intentional. Can I please clarify the email address that you had signed up for your trial under so I can look into this further for you?
(06:51:14 PM) Siobhan: As I mentioned, it's likely that you were trialing v2 (which was $299 USD) and that we have since released v3 (a completely different version of the program) for which there is a different price. That having been said, let me see what I can do about getting you a one-time discount to the v2 price. Are you available at that email address?
(06:51:59 PM) Christian: what does that mean? that you are doing what was initially promised?
(06:52:23 PM) Christian: yes, that is my email address
(06:56:45 PM) Siobhan: Great, I will follow up with you there once I'm able to confirm what we can offer.
Let me try to clarify: so in the time that you've been testing the system we've since moved to a new version (which is why the price is different than what you would have originally seen on our website, since we are now selling a different version). That having been said, since you began the trial while we were still selling v2 and we no longer offer that version what I'd like to do is offer you a one-time discount to allow you to purchase v3 licenses (the new version with all its features) at the v2 prices.
(06:57:06 PM) *** Christian left the chat ***

EMAIL FROM THEM TO ME AFTER THE LIVE CHAT:
Siobhan, Jan 12 14:02:
Hi Christian,
I just wanted to follow up with confirmation and a promo code for your purchase, should you decide to go ahead with the purchase of v3. As discussed, since we're no longer selling v2 we'd like to offer you a one-time discount to purchase v3 license(s) at the v2 pricing. With that in mind please feel free to use CHRISTIAN25 to get a 25% discount on your purchase of inFlow. You should see that discount applied before you proceed to payment so please do let us know if you have any difficulty there. This discount code will be valid for one week from today and should you have any other questions or concerns please do let us know!

These are the kind of tactics that we need to make sure dont spread to other companies so please like and share this review as much as possible. Thank you and good luck in all your business ventures.
Ze Para Posts 22983 Registration date Monday April 28, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2012
Apr 15, 2009 at 09:19 AM
Main Points Fast, easy and flexible.