Reviews about Focus Mp3 Recorder

Ze Para Posts 22983 Registration date Monday April 28, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2012 - Aug 12, 2010 at 03:31 AM
 GREG - Dec 28, 2015 at 06:43 AM
Click the link below to learn more about the topic in this thread:

https://ccm.net/download/download-11435-focus-mp3-recorder

I bought the Focus MP3 Recorder Pro 5.0.0.0. in January 2014. From the beginning the splitter and the joiner do not work. I sent several messages to the Focussoft.net Support about it but I did not receive any answer from it.
My System configuration is
CPU: i5 4440 at 3.10 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
DISK SPACE: 1 TB
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7000 series
Audio: AMD High Definition Audio Device
IDT High Definition Audio CODEC
Problem Description: Splitter
The slider does not go forward when clicking for playing a sound file from where my splitting is located
On the Splitter Interface, after having selected a file, I drag the slider to locate my splitting. When clicking "Play", the slider does not go forward. On the contrary, it goes back to the beginning of the sound file and starts to play.
In the same way, I drag the slider to a certain location with "Goto", and when clicking "Play", the slider does not go forward. On the contrary, it goes back to the beginning of the sound file and starts to play.
So, It is not possible to use the Splitter function because it is not working appropriately.
I tested this version Pro 5.0 on a PC with Windows XP (32 bits), and on a PC with Windows 7 (64 bits) and the problem with Splitter was the same.
However, I have the Focus MP3 Recorder V3.2 on a PC with Windows XP (32 bits) and there is no problem with Splitter. I have this version from 2007.
Also, on the Splitter Interface when I click the Help Tab, it does not work. The Help Tab works on the others interfaces.
Problem Description: Joiner
I select the files to join. I click start merge. A message appear that the merge has finished. I go to the folder and the file merged has failed. It has a size of 1 Kb. In summary the Joiner does not work.
In summary, the Splitter and the Joiner (Focus Mp3 Recorder Pro 5.0.0.0.) do not work.
Ze Para Posts 22983 Registration date Monday April 28, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 19, 2012
Aug 12, 2010 at 03:31 AM
A powerful and excellent all-in-one recorder; it includes a recorder, a player, a splitter, and editor and a burner.