Uninstall of avast......Plz help

Closed
rakesh - Sep 15, 2010 at 09:51 PM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Sep 17, 2010 at 08:45 AM
Hello,
I have Laptop in which Norton was inbuilt with it.After expiry of Norton I have removed it from my laptop.I heard that Avast sources are very good.I just installed it into my system which is free version.
After installation of avast I am unable to run my programs which is detecting errors all .exe files of my system.I want to remove avast from my system...
I have tried from Control panel, awsClear from safe mode it doesnt work my system uninstall.
So plz help me how to uninstall avast.....

Related:

2 responses

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Sep 16, 2010 at 12:24 AM
Hello,

Try this 1.

Click on the below link and follow the instructions.

https://www.avast.com/uninstall-utility

Good Luck.
Ounch....its not working...
Its a trial version which I have been downloaded...
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Sep 17, 2010 at 08:45 AM
Hello,
Try this 1.
Right click on the avast! tray icon --> program settings -->at the left side select 'Troubleshooting' --> check the checkbox - 'Disable avast! self-defense module'
Then run the avast uninstall utility and select your version from the drop-down menu--> Click on "Uninstall" Or go to safe mode and try the uninstall utility once again by selecting the version from the drop-down menu.
Good Luck.