Discouraged IE Problem?

Closed
Computer Idiot - Oct 5, 2010 at 04:34 PM
Gervarod Posts 306 Registration date Saturday March 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2014 - Oct 5, 2010 at 09:33 PM
Hello,

When I start up the computer at first its fine. After it finishes loading the popups start "Window Explorer has encounter a problem and must close... I close them out but every 10 seconds another. I clicked on details and this it what it had: AppName:exploer.exe Appver:6.0.2900.5512 Mode Name::elbubkuk.dll Modver:0.42.0 Offset:00002903. I try to open a document and they are very slow to open. Word or Excel Spreadsheet and both do the same thing. Then everything but what I opened goes to blue screen (basically my start button and desktop completely disappear) I can open new docs through the doc I already have open but no other way. About 70% of the time all the programs freeze. This just started this week, but for about 2 months now if I go to any search engine ie google, yahoo etc... I can get the search done but once I click on the link then it rerouts me to some cheesy pay to play deal? Also I'm not allowed to go into my gmail account from this computer, it says not available? I know I'm pretty messed up, hence my subject line. Please help oh great computer GOD!!!!!

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Oct 5, 2010 at 05:16 PM
Hey there, the following should be of great help to you, thanks.

https://ccm.net/faq/9811-windows-7-windows-explorer-stop-responding

Thank you.
Gervarod Posts 306 Registration date Saturday March 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2014 21
Oct 5, 2010 at 09:31 PM
Moumins as for the windows7 link, his computer is XP not windows7 ok.
Gervarod Posts 306 Registration date Saturday March 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2014 21
Oct 5, 2010 at 09:33 PM
Hello, Computer Idiot ok that's not a great name to call your self ok then.

I'm gervarod but here's a better link for you XP internet problem ok then it has more details on it for you...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/917964/how-to-perform-a-repair-installation-of-windows-xp-if-a-later-version

which you will need to follow there paths to get rid of the problem ok then.
but let me know how it worked buddy

Cheers, Gervarod