How do I connect my phone via bluetooth to a

Solved/Closed
Luckson - Updated on Nov 25, 2017 at 02:14 AM
 Dev Swami - Nov 25, 2017 at 12:33 AM
Hello,
the type of phone I have is a Sony Ericsson T610 model and I would like the step by step procedure of connecting it to a computer via bluetooth. it already has the bluetooth software in it
Related:

7 responses

jv.java Posts 7 Registration date Friday April 18, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2009 1
Jan 5, 2009 at 05:42 AM
Hi,

I never connected erison phone but for my nokia phone I use to connect it to my pc without any problem it is very simple.

Just make sure to have your bluetooth on both your computer and your phone and search for new paired device it normally be in your mobile functions -connectivity .

Once your paired devices found you can exchange information.
I also have a Sony Ericsson TM 506. I HAD a Nokia with bluetooth that connected with no problem. Now with the Sony though, I was able to connect once using the Nokia bluetooth and Sony software, but now it won't even find the phone. I'm sorry I also need advise. I am looking at just getting a USB even though I hate wires. Let me know if you find a better answer, I am still looking will inform if I find..
HI THANKS FOR INFO, BUT YOU PLS GIVE ME THE COMPLETE GUIDE FOR HOW TO DOWNLOAD BLUETOOTH TO PC AND THEN HOW IT WILL CONNECT THRO MOBILE?

PLS REPLY QUICKLY...
prem > newtosony
Mar 7, 2009 at 10:39 PM
go t my bluetooth places on your pc ,turn on your phone,,go to comm manager on your phone ,then dis-enable the
bluetooth on your phone in comm manage next in my bluetooth places click on find devices on my computer.the the image of the
phone will appear if it does not then re-enable the BT on your phones comm mamager,and click on the find devices again ,in my BT Places.
Dont forget to partner the phone by pairing it with your PC.
USE YUR PHONES ACTIVE SYNC.just click on active sync.then click on menu,the click on BT.
THE IT WILL BE PAIRED and display you PCs name
hope that helps
manish > eagle
Jul 23, 2009 at 06:49 AM
hiiiiiiiiii eagle, me hav same problem that how to connect mobile with PC using bluetooth, I hav N 73 , hey if u knw pls reply on my mail adderess AT Email Id removed for security , thnks
carloh > prem
Jul 27, 2009 at 05:23 AM
but my problem is I dont know how to download bluetooth on my PC I can't see were to download can you sent me on my mail the link were I can download it?

thanx
hello
i want to conect my phone to computer bluetooth how?
sony ericsson W700i
i dont know
i want to down load video or audio files from my computer to mobile phone without any cable ( via blue tooth )
is it possible

my cell phone is SAMSUNG E-250
how to send pictures from my mobile 3220 nokia phone to a laptop, I can send pictures from laptop to my mobile but I cant send from my mobile to my laptop. .please help. .thank you
Read all about it <33
Nov 23, 2011 at 01:39 PM
you have to buy a Bluetooth adapter for your computer, why not just get a new USB Cord? ..
I am trying to connect to my computer through PPT Remote (Android System) and it won't let me. I have tried connecting via WiFi and bluetooth bute I really want to use bluetooth. However, when I connect it makes me enter a passkey. I have tried 0000 and 1234 and they don't work. Any ideas?
PLS GIVE ME THE COMPLETE GUIDE FOR HOW TO DOWNLOAD BLUETOOTH TO PC AND THEN HOW IT WILL CONNECT THRO MOBILE?
I have Nokia 3110c
HI I ALSO HAVE SAME ISSUE PLZ F/W ME THE ANSWER IF U GOT ONE
I NEED TO KNOW WHAT ALL S/W DOES MY WIPRO LAPTOP REQUIRE TO ACCESS BLUE TOOTH.
PLZ GUYS HELP US OUT
how to connect my phone via bluetooth to my pc
johny > subrani
Jul 18, 2009 at 04:09 AM
how do I connect my phone via bluetooth
please give configrations it maybe send me with a photo
or full datail
please hurry
hey cool... it's not that hard.... connect ur bluetooth dongle.... and install it's softwre.... den along wit dat bt connection in ur pc switch on the bt in ur phone... den in ur pc detect the phone by searching it. den connect it.... after dat u'll be able to transfer data....
hi. I have a nokia E71x and I dowloaded the PC suite thing on my computer and I was trying to connect my phone to my computer via bluetooth but my computer doesnt have bluetooth I dont think. can someone please send me a link to download bluetooth on my pc (free)?? Thanks.
hi,

my mobile model no. is sony ericsson cyber-shot k790i and this mobile problem is in to the setting menu are five options in this five option one of the conectivity option.
in to the so many options as like bluetooth, data conectvity etc. this options are not display in my mobile.
so please, solve the my mobile problem.
thanking you.
Ravi. B.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
i have china Sigmatel v383 phone and I have extranal bluetooth ,so I need help you,

how can I access my phone via bluetooth

regards
nitin
is ther a program to get bluetooth on computer if der is plz help me out windows xp
Yes there is Widcomm V5 Bluetooth!
Bluetooth is not a software. It is a hardware. As it is with any accessory, you need to install the necessary driver. This is what you can download from the internet. Bluetooth USB adaptor is cheap these days and you will get the driver along with that. Hope it clarifies.