Abc

Closed
raj - Jan 5, 2009 at 12:41 AM
importo Posts 1 Registration date Sunday January 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 5, 2009 - Jan 5, 2009 at 06:01 AM
Hellosir/madem
iwnt 2 access inter net throgh my mobile 2 my laptop so could u help me to solve this problem...i am having 5300 cel and it has got airtel sim

1 response

importo Posts 1 Registration date Sunday January 4, 2009 Status Member Last seen January 5, 2009
Jan 5, 2009 at 06:01 AM
hi,
try these:
Right-click on "My Network Places" and select "Properties".
To add another connection, double-click the "Make New Connection" icon.
Click the "Next" button.
Select the "Dial-up to the internet" option.
Select the last option since we'll manually enter the configuration for this connection.
Select "I connect through a phone line and modem"
If you have a modem, click "Next" and if you don't have one, click "Don't detect my modem".
You will get a list from which you'll have to find the manufacturer and model.
Because the Wizard will need to connect to the phone, you have to find what COM port you're using. Right-click the Bluetooth icon in the system tray and then select "Advanced Configuration".
Select the "Client Applications" tab you will see the Bluetooth Serial Port on COM4. You have to be careful here: you want the Client, not the Local Service port.
Back to the Wizard, select the correct COM port.
Click "Yes" to continue the installation.
Now we have a new modem installed in the system.
The Wizard will then create the Connection itself. Uncheck "Use area code". Use the default GPRS configuration in the SIM Card. Click the Next button.
Type user name for your new connection...
And select Yes or No to setup internet e-mail (you don't need this if you already have your configuration done).
To connect, just double-click the new Connection icon (you can create a shortcut in the desktop!)
You'll see the "Dialing" dialog, and notice the Bluetooth icon in the System Tray going green!
Look at "My Bluetooth Places" again and you'll see the mobile icon showing a connection is established.
Internet Explorer will set the new connection as the default one. If you start Internet Explorer it'll ask to connect. Click "Work Offline".
On Internet Explorer click Tools | Internet Options.
And on the Connections tab you can change your default connection or "Never dial a connection" if you want to use a LAN connection by default.