The sims2 will not install on my xp computer

Closed
Candis - Feb 4, 2011 at 06:02 PM
XevenSecond Posts 40 Registration date Sunday November 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 12, 2011 - Feb 6, 2011 at 01:13 AM
Hello,

i just got a desktop for my room from my aunt today its a dell with windows xp and everything works fine on it(internet, microsoft office, ect.) but i went to put my sims 2 double deluxe and sims 2 university life games on it and it woludnt automatically pop up like normal so i went to my computer and started it from there and it came up with the language selection and the installation code thing and then it would start to install and would get to 10% and say that the installation has failed and i can retry or cancel and when i click retry it does the same thing. i have played these on my dell latitude d600 laptop before and never had any problems with it so i dont think its the cds. please help!

Related:

1 response

XevenSecond Posts 40 Registration date Sunday November 14, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 12, 2011 5
Feb 6, 2011 at 01:13 AM
IF THE SIMS2 CANNOT PLAY IN YOUR PC THEY HAVE A MISSING FILE ON YOUR INSTALLER MAYBE YOUR WINDOW THEY HAVE NO PROBLEM YOUR INSTALLER IS THEY HAVE A PROBLEM OR YOUR COMPUTER IS NOT UPDATED BY DIRECT(X) all games cannot play if your direct x is not active or not updated